Click here for great eBay values!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

How to Protect Your Eyes While Gaming


I found a story on Digg, about Internet war game addict in Beijing who became blind due to a detachment of the retina after obsessive Internet playing, more on this story here. I don't game much on the web I do most of my gaming on consoles, but I recalled seeing another story that listed ways to avoid things like eye and muscle stain while playing on consoles. One of the tips was to take a break every 40 minutes to an hour, get up from the computer or gaming console and stretch your limbs, walk around a bit and look at objects at a great distance. More on this second article can be found here. Well I hope you find something useful in this post, now I think I'll go do some safe gaming, you may be wondering why the picture on the right has two women in bunny ears, well they are gaming and my concern is for all gamers, even the ones wearing bunny ears.

Comments:
Ohhh....thank you...that will help me in future gaming...)))
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?