Click here for great eBay values!

Friday, June 23, 2006


In my first post today there was a link to a list of some of the worst game names. I agreed with most of the list, but found one game that although the title may not be the best according to the list, the game itself was pretty good, at least that's the impression I get from this IGN review. That game is "Klonoa: Door to Phantomile", I'd first heard of this game when I had returned to gaming after a long absence. At the time the game look ok but I didn't pursue it. I did add it to my old "games to get" list, but when the list started to grow and I started a new one, but for some reason did not add "Klonoa: Door to Phantomile" to it. Well I'm adding it and I hope to take a "shopping break" soon and pick it up.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?