Click here for great eBay values!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006


Hi,

I was browsing my favorite game sites and I saw the latest Rayman game, "Rayman Raving Rabbids", it looks great. I had heard about Rayman, but at the time it did not seem like the kind of game I would enjoy. That was around 2001, now I look at the latest game and not only does it look like fun, but it makes me want to explore the Rayman universe, my question is where do I begin?, with the early games for the PSone and N64 or more recent systems like the Gamecube. Here is a link where you can get more info on Rayman and his new adventure,

Rayman Raving Rabbids for GameCube - Rayman Raving Rabbids Game Cube - Rayman Raving Rabbids GameCube Game

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?